BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Spinning

I have fallen off track...


Due to a family emergency, Life changes and Bad news at work... Lets just say that my daily work out has only been so much as the walk from my desk at work to the vending machine across the hall...

Im not sure when I'll get back on track.


Have you ever felt like your world was spinning...
Like being on a merri-go-round that someone pushed a little too fast and now your in fear of flying off and slamming to the ground..,

I'm there..

I feel myself and my world spinning slowly out of control.  I don't want to go in to details both for personal family reasons and for professional business reasons but it seems that everything lately is going wrong. For the first time in my life I think I'm being tested and I feel that I am on the verge of failing.

But as usual with these things, the worst is nearly over.( just waiting for the word on my work)
Now its just a matter of recovery. 
Recovery that I seem to be fighting for who knows what reason. Although, even when I dont fight it and I accept what it is, I seem to still be in the wrong. 

I am tired.
I'm tired and dizzy.
I'm no longer going to fight the inevitable, I cant stop the un-named forces from playing "lets see" with my life.
All I can do from this point on is sit back, mind my P's & Q's and see what the world has planned for my life from here.
As Carrie Underwood says,
"I'm flat on the floor with my head down low
Where the sky can't rain on me anymore
Don't knock on my door 'cause I won't come
I'm hidin' from the storm 'til the damage gets done"

1 comment:

Ashley said...

:( I'm sorry love. If you ever just want to get out and talk or not talk or whatever ... I'm here.