BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

MilSpouse Blog Hop!

I LOVE this idea. 
Go to  Riding the Roller Coaster And check out her MilSpouse Blog Hop!. I'm number 163! that means that right now there are ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY THREE other blogs to read! I'm so excited to  check them all out!

So, now for my addition to the MilSpouse blog hop...
I'm Jen, I', 25... no 24... maybe 26? Honestly, I forget.  I have been a military spouse for 6 years now. I think I'm just starting  to figure out this crazy life style.  I have been married to my real life G.I. Joe for 6 years as well. Its been an amazing 6 years, full of travel, deployments, lessons and friendships.  All of which has left us with very little family building time... we hope to get to that next year..

We are stuck on the bayous, where the Army has left us for 5 years... We hope to be leaving early next summer  (YEA).  Time here has been very good for us.  I have been able to finish my  BA's  and get a foot hold in  my chosen career.
( shameless plug, check out my other blog...  life from the stacks)
In the fall I will be starting Grad School. Very exciting and totally scary at the same time.  

My Blog, is Just like me... Very Random.  I love Visual  things, so be prepared for lots of pictures.
Please Leave a comment with your blog, I cant wait to read them
 

2 comments:

Roller Coaster said...

Thanks for linking up on the blop hop! I hope you're meeting some of the great mil spouses out there. I'm your newest subscriber. It's so nice to meet you, and I look forward to reading more about you!

Wife on the Roller Coaster

Jenny said...

Thanks Ladies! I look forward to reading your blogs as well!!!
Please bare with me as I am super new to blogging... So My blog isnt super fun or creative yet... but it will be... Oh it WILL be! haha