BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 01 -

Day 01 - A book series you wish had gone on longer OR a book series you wish would just freaking end already (or both!)

DON'T JUDGE... but ... Twilight.

I read it before all the big hoopla and I must say I was wrapped up in it.  I became attached to the characters.  I was so sad when it ended.  I wanted to know the continuing stories. Like what happened to Bella, Edward and their daughter and Jacob? And more importantly, Rosalie? she was my favorite after all.  This is one story line where I think if I had time I would read the fan fiction.
 I do with that Meyers would just finish the Midnight sun book so I could at least get a new perspective on the series. 

I must confess that I have never read the Sookie Stack House books, but I do wish they would go away.   No reasons really, I'm just tired of seeing people check out the same books over and over again. UHG!

No comments: